Tel: 81-4-2993-3660  
     
 
Our Stock
     
     
     
     
     
 
 
Terms & Conditions

To streamline the process of car purchase from IWATA TSUSHO CO. LTD., the company has devised the following terms and conditions related to the payment and delivery of vehicles to our valuable customers.

Vehicle Shipment:

The company generally ships your vehicle Within 15 -30 days after receiving your payment, but is subject to the availability of vessel for the used cars bpund for your destination. Within 45-60 days after confirmation of your order with the deposit of the contract amount, and subjected to your balance payment received after the chassis numbers are confirmed.

Payment Terms:

a) We can accept your order with 50% payment in advance against our Pro-forma Invoice. The remaining 50% payment is due within three working days after purchase of the unit. We may send you invoice by e-mail or by fax as per your requirement.

b) For new vehicles we can accept 20% deposit by wire or swift transfer and the remaining 80% within three working days upon confirmation of chassis numbers. We can also accept  balance payment by irrevocable confirmed letter of credit in our favor, which will be negotiable at any bank in Japan. All bank charges will be borne by the customer only.

Please note that we can also work as your buying agent in Japan. You or your representative may come to Japan, select vehicles in any auction house of your choice, and we will bid by computer on your behalf. Once the vehicles are confirmed, you will have to make payment to us. We will charge Yen90,000-120,000 for handling of vehicles, it will also include FOB charges. (Negotiable)

IWATA TSUSHO Bank Details:

US Dollar Account:

Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ

AC/NO.3040867 

SHINJUKU-CHUO BRANCH NO,469. SWIFT CODE, BOTKJPJT.

Tokyo, Japan

 

Japanese Yen Account:

Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ

A/C NO,0026492 

TOKOROZAWA BRANCH NO. 295. SWIFT CODE: BOTKJPJT.

Saitama, Japan

 

 
   
 
  © 2009 Iwata Tsusho Japan Ltd. | Site Map Designed by Hitech Solutions